VILTROX JY-710 2.4GHZ Wireless Remote Shutter Controller Set Time Lapse Intervalometer Timer with N3 Cable for Nikon D90 D600 D3100 D3200 D5000 D5100 D7000
VILTROX JY-710 2.4GHZ Wireless Remote Shutter Controller Set Time Lapse Intervalometer Timer with N3 Cable for Nikon D90 D600 D3100 D3200 D5000 D5100 D7000 by VILTROX at Farandula Digital. MPN: D1288-3876. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification： Timer delay：0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments Exposure time：0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
Timer delay：0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
Exposure time：0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
Interval：1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
Number of shots：1 to 399,-- (unlimited)
Power source：Two AAA 1.5V LR03 alkaline batteries
Battery life：Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5min, an exposure time of 4min 56s, and an interval of 5min. Use of the illuminator will reduce battery life
Operating temperature：-20 -- +50C (-4 -- +122F)
Dimensions：Approximately 155 x 40 x 18 mm (6.1 x 1.6 x 0.7 in), excluding projections
Weight：Approximately 125g (3.7oz), with receiver
Length of cord：Approximately 850mm (33.5in)z
◆BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long.
◆Exposure Count (N)
This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399 times. For example, if you set it to 30 times, then the exposure will be only taken 30 times.
1 x Timer Remote
1 x Shutter Connection Cord
1 x Receiver
1 x Manual in English
Features & Highlights
- Except for replicating all functions of a camera's shutter release button, it still has the function of Self-Timer, Interval Timer, Long-Exposure Timer and Exposure Count.
- Good for time-lapse photography such as flowers blooming and astrophotography.
- LCD panel can be illuminated
- Delay / Self Timer (DELAY) Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- Interval Timer (INTVL) The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|