Plugable USB 2.0 800x Inverted Digital/Optical Microscope for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android (2MP, True 800x Magnification)
Free Shipping Included! Plugable USB 2.0 800x Inverted Digital/Optical Microscope for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android (2MP, True 800x Magnification) by Plugable at Farandula Digital. MPN: USB2-MICRO-800X. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Explore the Microscopic World Around You Great for kids, hobbyists, and professionals, the Plugable USB2-MICRO-800X Digital Microscope allows you to
Great for kids, hobbyists, and professionals, the Plugable USB2-MICRO-800X Digital Microscope allows you to work quickly and effectively at the microscopic level. Common uses include classroom exploration, observing plant and animal cells, fiber analysis, and surface inspection. The included accessory kit provides everything you need to get started.
The companion software available on our website for Windows and macOS allows you to control aspects of the camera functionality directly from your computer. Capture resolution and exposure can be changed with a few clicks, and video or time-lapse modes allow for continuous observation of a subject.
Multiple Viewing Options
Unlike a standard compound microscope that can only view thin slides, this inverted microscope design can fit larger subjects like metallurgical samples and petri dish cultures.
Placing microscopic objects in just the right spot can be difficult, but the postion adjustment knobs make it easy to set the stage for seeing small things in a big way.
Illuminate Your Subject
Includes built-in LEDs above and below the stage that can be set to a range of brightness levels to properly illuminate your subject. Flip the switch left or right to quickly adjust the brightness level, or press it in to toggle between the top and bottom LEDs.
Transmit light through translucent samples using the top LED with single lens condenser, or reflect light off opaque subjects with the bottom LEDs. No discoveries are left in the dark.
Bringing Things Into Focus
The focus adjustment knobs on either side of the microscope provide precise control over the position of the focal point, allowing a clear view of the individual layers of a sample.
Features & Highlights
- Useful and fun for students, collectors, testers, scientists, and anyone interested in exploring the microscopic world.
- Inverted microscope with optics below stage allows for larger objects such as petri dish cultures or metallurgical samples to be viewed. Built-in dimmable LED illumination above and below the stage for both reflected and transmitted lighting modes.
- 2.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor, fixed 800x optical magnification (no auto-focus). Use with a host device or flip out the optical eyepiece for direct viewing.
- Uses a webcam chipset and sensor to support nearly any operating system using standard webcam software. Companion software available for Windows and macOS. iOS devices are not supported.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
|Item Weight:||0.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.8 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|