ND8 (Neutral Density) Multicoated Glass Filter (58mm) For Canon PowerShot SX530 HS (Includes Filter Adapter)
ND8 (Neutral Density) Multicoated Glass Filter (58mm) For Canon PowerShot SX530 HS (Includes Filter Adapter) by Digital Nc at Farandula Digital. MPN: SX530HSVIVND58. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Neutral density filters reduce or modify the intensity of light wavelengths. This allows the photographer to choose certain combinations of aperture,
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses:
- To enable slow shutter speeds, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds or vehicles.
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations.
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or bright scenes.
Features & Highlights
- TYPE: Solid ND | RESISTANCE: Scratch, Water, Oil | DENSITY: 0.9 (3 Stops) | CONSTRUCTION: Schott Glass | THICKNESS: 0.25" (~ 6mm) | FOILS: Steinmetz High Efficiency | COATING: X Optical Nano (2 Layer) | TRANSMISSION (LIGHT): 99.2%
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS: Multi Green Coated - Double Layer Polish
- Slim Design Minimizes Vignetting
- Water Repelling, Oil Repelling, Scratch Resistant
- 10 Year Warranty